For over 25 years ACOM has been serving the needs of more than 4,000 organizations across industries. In that time we have developed strategic partnerships with IBM, Microsoft, Sage, Xerox, and many other technology leaders.
ACOM’s corporate headquarters are located in Long Beach, California, our IBM Power Systems (iSeries/AS/400) division headquarters are based in Duluth, Georgia.
What we do:
ACOM’s solutions automate your manual document and payment processes. Our solutions integrate with enterprise applications, such as ERP and CRM, with no programming required. Typical deployments are completed in just weeks, and require little ongoing administration, allowing smaller IT departments to focus on their primary duties.
- Significant reductions in hard and soft costs
- Improved customer service
- Reduce security/compliance/legal risk
ACOM provides organizations worldwide with software solutions for:
Accounts Payable (AP) Automation
- Purchase Order Generation and Transmission
- Invoice Capture and Processing
- Payment Processing
- Storage, Management and Archiving of AP Documents
- Automated capture/indexing of system-generated documents
- Records Management
- Format system-generated documents (P.O.s, Invoices, Statements, etc.)
- Electronic or printed output and delivery
- Customized rules-based (conditional) output
- Electronic Payments
- Electronic or printed Payment Notifications
- Laser Check Printing
- Any-to-any data translation
- Simplified visual EDI mapping
- Advanced EDI functionality with built in Sequel and C-sharp coding capabilities
ACOM also supports a very productive group of Domestic and International resellers. Internationally our products are available directly from resellers in Europe, North and South America, Africa, and the Pacific Rim.
ACOM offers solutions for Microsoft Windows and IBM System i (AS/400) environments, backed by the company's 30-day Total Satisfaction Guarantee.