EZContentManager - iSeries Document Management Solution
Web-based storage, management and distribution of all your corporate content/documents/records
Leveraging an entirely browser-based user interface and embracing an enterprise scalable architecture, EZContentManager is designed to manage documents and files originating from disparate applications and make them accessible to a geographically dispersed staff, in a secure, familiar, and intuitive environment.
ACOM's EZContentManager answers the broad corporate need for a content management solution that is flexible, affordable, and straightforward to implement.
iSeries Document Management Features:
- Centralized Repository – EZContentManager centralizes organizational knowledge, making it easier to leverage captured knowledge to maximize productivity.
- Browser interface – EZContentManager’s browser based interface provides access to a geographically dispersed or mobile workforce. Additionally the browser architecture has no requirement for component installation on the user workstation reducing implementation and/or upgrade time and costs.
- Foldering – EZContentManager leverages a foldering to create structure within the content repository. By leveraging the foldering system content can be easily categorized as it enters the repository without increased user interaction.
- Version Cycle – Document integrity can be sustained through the use of version controls defined by document classes This allows subject matter experts to create and maintain content regardless of the editing venue by leveraging “EZ” check-in/check-out functions.
- Notifications – Users of EZContentManager are timely informed of activity within the organization by subscribing to a file for email notifications when specific activities.
- Increases productivity by automating the categorization of content
- Virtually eliminates time spent searching for documents/files
- Delivers a high level of user adoption
- Tracks business activities within a centralized repository system
- Secures compliance to regulatory and industry standards
Now, you can easily create, store, manage, retrieve and distribute your documents and checks via the Web! Additionally, all of your documents can be automatically indexed for easy search and retrieval at any time!