Laser Check Printing Software
Laser check printing with ACOM's software is fast, easy, and secure. ACOM's EZPaySuite is a comprehensive payment software solution that expands beyond laser check printing to deliver the benefits of today's electronic payment and remittance options.
EZPaySuite streamlines the laser check printing process with increased efficiency, permits control of the check-generation process from the originating departments and provides the most effective known means to resist check fraud. It is seamlessly compatible with all financial management systems, ERP systems and legacy system data.
“The ACOM solution printed our checks perfectly the first time. We no longer need to use post processing equipment and signature machines, because no multi-part forms are required and the signatures are printed automatically.”
Stahl Specialty Company
Laser Check Printing Security Features:
- Positive Pay file generation (using the Check Fraud Alert Module)
- Signature Control for over/under dollar amounts
- Secure storage of company information, logos, graphics, MICR fonts, and signatures within software
- Removable secure USB drive that allows company information, logos, graphics, MICR fonts, and signatures to be stored securely
- Uses blank security laser check stock instead of preprinted checks, reducing your exposure to check fraud
Laser Check Printing Benefits:
- Eliminates cost of expensive preprinted laser checks and related inventory and obsolescence issues/costs.
- Eliminates post-processing equipment used with multi-part continuous forms (e.g., bursting, decollating and signing machines and associated maintenance costs).
- Increases efficiency by enabling parallel or cluster printing (e.g., you can send laser checks to four different printers, via automatic or manual printer allocation).
- Simplifies and reduces personnel time required to perform check production.
- Lets you add, change, or delete bank accounts within minutes.
EZPM also delivers Electronic Payment capabilities:
- Send Electronic Payments (via ACH or Financial EDI) and print checks in one payment run.
- Send Electronic Remittance Details (via secured email, automated fax, Financial EDI, or post PDF documents on the web)
- Generate Positive Pay files (using the Check Fraud Alert Module)
- You can even generate electronically archived copies of your payments and remittance advices, which can be viewed in PDF format or posted on the web.
Electronic Payment Benefits:
- Cost Savings - By moving from MICR laser checks to electronic payments (ACH) and electronic payment notifications (via email and fax), you can slash your per-payment cost dramatically. A recent study by the US Treasury shows that the average cost per transaction for e-payments was 22.5 times less than that for paper-based checks!
- Better cash management - By switching to electronic payments, you will significantly reduce the time and expense of resolving payment disputes with your vendors. In fact, according to a recent study conducted by the US Treasury, the average time to resolve inquiries was 24 hours for e-payments versus 14 days for paper checks.
"Besides providing security against check fraud and eliminating the cumbersome post-processing, the solution saves the cost and risk of preprinted and inventoried check stock, as well as enables the more effective use of our personnel resources.”
Online Resources Corporation