Vendor Self-Service Payment Portal Module
The Vendor Self-Service Payment Portal Module allows payees to self-service their account through a secure web site. Some of the services that can be performed on the website include:
- Online registration for electronic ACH payments
- Vendors/employees can self-manage payment preferences and account information
- Provides secure access to current and past payment records with full payment details
- Reduction in payment phone inquiries and the
- Shift of labor-intensive tasks, like updating payees’ profiles and contact information, from the accounting department to the payees.
The ACH Online Registration allows payees to self-register for electronic payments through the Vendor’s Self-Service website. Once the registration form is completed, an email is automatically sent to the accounting department, indicating that one or multiple payees have just registered. The email will include a web link for a review and approval step, where the user will get a chance to review new ACH registrations before they are loaded into the EZPaySuite (EZPS) database.
Once the registrations are approved by the accounting department, all the information from the ACH registration form is automatically loaded into the EZPS database and the payee profile is updated to reflect the new payment preference from checks to electronic payments. The whole registration process is fully automated and most of the work is done by the payees, rather than the accounting department personnel.